The San Antonio Business Group on Health (SABGH) and the Mayor’s Fitness Council have recognized Padgett Stratemann & Co., L.L.P. (PS&Co.) as one of the healthiest workplaces in San Antonio! PS&Co. was awarded a gold-level recognition in the small worksite category. This program was created to recognize local employers for their worksite wellness efforts. Bronze, silver, and gold level awards were given based on the company’s wellness program in five areas: culture, health promotion and education, physical activity, nutrition, smoking and tobacco use, and health benefits and value-based benefit design.
Award Recipients received recognition by the Office of Mayor Julian Castro and The Mayor’s Fitness Council, a certificate of award, and recognition at a reception hosted by Mayor Castro.
The SABGH is a membership-based organization of local employers and providers of worksite wellness programs and services. The SABGH aims to improve the health of the San Antonio workforce by providing the business community with opportunities to network, discuss best practices, promote worksite wellness initiatives, and recognize local employers for their efforts to improve health and wellness.
Congratulations to all the 2013 honorees:
- Baptist Health System
- Broadway Bank
- Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers
- esd & associates
- Harlandale Independent School District
- Healthways, Inc.
- Methodist Healthcare
- Mid-Coast Electric Supply Company
- North East Independent School District
- Northside Independent School District
- Padgett, Stratemann & Company, L.L.P.
- RVK Architects, Inc.
- San Antonio Food Bank
- San Antonio Sports
- Time Warner Cable Media San Antonio
- United Health Care
- Argo Group
- Bexar County
- City of San Antonio
- CPS Energy
- Harland Clarke Holdings
- Lancer Corporation
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- San Antonio College
- San Antonio Water System
- Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Tesoro Corporation
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Valero Energy Corporation
- VIA Metropolitan Transit
- YMCA of Greater San Antonio
- University Health System
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Palo Alto College
- South Texas Blood & Tissue Center