The North San Antonio Chamber’s Innovative Leadership Program is designed to give leaders the necessary knowledge and skills to connect innovation with results.
Today’s rapidly changing economic environment requires leaders who can make unconventional connections, see problems from new perspectives, and foster a culture of innovation. Over the course of six full-day workshops, you will explore the what and why of innovative leadership.
Ideal candidates include Vice Presidents, Directors, Operational Transformation Leaders, Business Owners, Project Managers, People Managers, and North SA Chamber Leadership Lab Alumni.
To encourage an exceptional learning environment, Innovative Leadership prospective participants are required to apply for consideration and selection. Find out more about the Innovative 2021 Program and Application Process here or below.
Innovative Leadership Syllabus & Sessions
- Session 1: Retreat & The Science of Innovation
- Session 2: Artificial Intelligence & Big Data
- Session 3: Strategic Thinking
- Session 4: Design Thinking
- Session 5: Power of Observation & Insights
- Session 6: Culture of Innovation