San Antonio community leaders, neighbors and customers are invited to join H-E-B leadership on Friday, June 20 to celebrate the much-anticipated opening of the one-of-a-kind Market at Stone Oak, located at the corner of Hardy Oak and Wilderness Oak.
The new 80,000-square-foot store will offer customers thousands of unique product selections in hundreds of departments, an outdoor children’s playground and a family-friendly restaurant adjacent to the store named Oaks Crossing.
Open for lunch and dinner, the Oaks Crossing eatery will serve a variety of chef-inspired meals, rare wines and a wide selection of Texas craft brews on tap. Menu items will include: locally sourced barbeque with traditional sides, Neapolitan-style pizzas, hot and cold sandwiches, salads, pasta bowls, Asian-inspired bowls, small appetizer plates, burgers, Mexican food, a kid’s menu and variety of desserts. Customers can choose to enjoy their meal in the indoor café seating area, or on the expansive outdoor patio which will feature multiple televisions and live entertainment. The restaurant will be open from 11 AM to 10 PM, Monday through Thursday and 11 AM to 12 AM on Friday through Saturday. On Sundays, the hours will be 10 AM – 10 PM with a jazz brunch from 10 AM – 2 PM.
“H-E-B is thrilled to add another uniquely tailored neighborhood store to our San Antonio community,” said Dya Campos, H-E-B Public Affairs Director. “Bringing low prices and great service to San Antonio is an H-E-B tradition, and we look forward to serving the Stone Oak community for many years to come.”
The Market at Stone Oak will showcase an array of specialty departments, including: an expanded H-E-B Organics section, a produce selling station and fresh juice bar, a sushi shop, a nut butter station and a specialty cheese shop. The unique store layout will also feature the largest beer and wine section in the San Antonio region and a Primo Pick Kitchen.
Additional highlights from the new store will include:
- An in-house pharmacy with dedicated pick-up and drop-off counters, immunizations, a patient education room, two-lane drive-through service and prescription delivery service
- A dedicated seafood department with specialty products and additional frozen and fresh options including fish, shellfish and fresh burgers
- Healthy Living department with over 200 bulk food items, spices and tea. Choose from fresh-ground nut butters, local honeys, bulk jerky and natural and organic beauty products.
- A beer and wine section with over 600 beer brands, 37 percent of which will be craft offerings, as well as a wine selection featuring local and international offerings from Greece, Israel, Yugoslavia and South Africa
- A produce section with over 100 local and organic selections, fresh juice station, and in-store fruit and vegetable cutting station
- Full-Service Meat Market offering USDA Prime, natural and organic meats
- An expansive deli featuring over 250 fresh-cut artisanal cheeses, over 30 varieties of hummus, charcuterie plates and in-house roasted meats
- A bakery department with custom, “to-order” cake decorating, scratch flour tortillas and bread and individual pastries
- A general merchandise department with expanded offerings in the following categories: Sports Nutrition, Cosmetics, Organic baby assortments and Pro hair Care