The Texas Department of Transportation will be hosting two public meetings and an online open house to discuss the proposed construction of managed lanes, operational improvements, and intersection improvements along I-35 from I-410 South in San Antonio to FM 1103 in Schertz.
The I-35 Northeast San Antonio Expansion Project is proposed to improve mobility in the I-35 corridor in a manner that will:
- Manage vehicle congestion,
- Promote efficient use of existing transportation facilities, Minimize impacts to the natural and built environment, and Complement other modes of transportation and economic development initiatives in the region.
All members of the public are invited to attend a public meeting to view a video presentation and exhibits, speak to project staff, and provide verbal or written comments. Your input, as well as ongoing technical analysis, will be used in the environmental study process to identify the potential social, environmental, and economic impacts of the proposed improvements.
Stop by a public meeting any time between 4:30 and 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Schertz Civic Center
1400 Schertz Pkwy., Bldg. 5
Schertz, Texas 78154
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
New Creation Christian Fellowship Church Gym
8700 Fourwinds Dr.
Windcrest, Texas 78218
Visit the Online Open House
Monday, October 28 – November 8, 2013
www.txdot.gov (key word search “I-35 Northeast San Antonio)
The same information will be presented at both meetings and online.
Written comments may be submitted by November 8, 2013 to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: I-35 Northeast San Antonio Expansion Project; 130 East Travis Street, Ste. 200; San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Online Open House: www.txdot.gov (key word search “I-35 Northeast San Antonio”)Need special assistance? Please contact us at 210-615-5839 on or before October 23, 2013, and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Our mailing address is:
I-35 Northeast San Antonio Expansion Project
130 East Travis Street, Ste. 200
San Antonio, TX 78205
Add us to your address book