As the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce works to improve connectivity, we will continue to engage and promote members in our growing online communities and digital media. We have launched a new and improved www.northsachamber.com that features more member visibility via social communities. Learn how to amplify your involvement by visiting our website and exploring the new Marketing Toolkit.
- Reciprocating “Like” and “Follow” for member company social media profiles
- Member articles may be submitted for consideration for publication in the SustainAbility email newsletter
- Member articles may be submitted for consideration for publication in the eTech News email newsletter
- Leadership Lab participants & alumni member news may be submitted for consideration for publication in the Leadership Lab email newsletter
Active members are invited to submit news daily for consideration for publication in NorthSAChamber social media channels. Copy is subject to editing. The North San Antonio Chamber will consider business and professional announcements such as:
- company anniversary, award, grand opening, office relocation, expansion, special event, community service, or public service announcement; and
- personnel new hire, promotion, retirement, award or other career milestone.
Pure advertising promotions will not be posted.
Submit news to:
- NorthSAChamber social media channels and Leadership Lab News to Marilyn White email@example.com
- eTech News and SustainAbility News to Debby Zucker firstname.lastname@example.org
- active members are also welcome to post appropriate content directly to the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Facebook page
Please provide text in the body of an email or in a Microsoft Word document and submit associated graphics as a separate .jpg attachment. Please do not fax news or submit scanned hard copies.
It’s our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you very soon.