We’re excited to announce that we will soon offer new resources to help you manage your chamber membership, market your business on the web and monitor online traffic to your content on northsachamber.com.
In an effort to better serve you, we will be converting to a new member software application that will enable the North SA Chamber to better manage information, involvement and events – while offering you enhanced benefits.
“We’re working continuously to promote commerce among our members,” says North SA Chamber President/CEO Duane Wilson. “Over the last few years, the North Chamber has endeavored to improve services including expanded communications, visibility, referrals, discounts/offers and exclusive member programming like the new Member Benefit Solutions program by MetLife – offering members with 2 to 999 employees competitive pricing on dental, vision, life and disability coverage,” explains Wilson.
Starting the week of December 1, members will enjoy new website features and benefits including:
- Login to the Member Information Center (MIC) dashboard to manage your membership
- Network with members through posts and community content in the MIC Social Feed
- Market your business in the Member Directory
- Add company social media and website links to online directory listing (include multi-media and expanded content with enhanced or upgraded membership)
- View and edit your company information, representatives and groups
- Personalize company and representative profile social media links, graphics and contact information
- Distribute news on northsachamber.com blog and/or eNews with News Release feature (with upgraded membership)
- Broadcast your brand and website with a Sponsor Ad on northsachamber.com (with upgraded membership)
- Promote an event through the Member Calendar of Events
- Post RFPs or market your product/service through the MarketSpace online member store
- Recruit talent through a more robust Job Bank
- Advertise your product/service through public or member-to-member Hot Deals
- Review summarized Reports for membership profile, and Sponsor Ad, Hot Deal and Job Posting views (where applicable)
- Access the Member Handbook for a desktop how-to reference for utilizing your membership benefits
While we will work to ensure a seamless transition to the new software system, please note that access to northsachamber.com online services including the Events Calendar & Registration, Member Directory and Job Bank will be offline during the week of Thanksgiving starting Friday, November 21, through Sunday, November 30. For assistance with event registration during this time, please call (210) 344-4848.
Also during the first week of December, you will receive new login credentials to manage your membership online.
We appreciate your patience during our transition period, and as always are available by phone or email to assist you. It’s our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you very soon.
CONTACT – MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
Manager Marketing & Membership Services
CONTACT – MARKETING SERVICES
CONTACT – MEMBER LOGIN
VP Technology & Finance