Through the involvement of individual and corporate members representing small and large organizations from a range of industries, the North SA Chamber is building business and leaders across Bexar County.
North SA Chamber members …
- Make business-to-business connections
- Advocate for business
- Focus on an issue and get involved on a committee
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn about community initiatives
- Apply for award recognition
- Share information
- Gain visibility
- Promote your company
Now, the North SA Chamber is offering more opportunities for members to amplify their involvement with benefits that help to deliver a return on your membership investment. In fact, after surveying our members you told us that you’re looking for ways to promote your businesses, get more company visibility and share information with other professionals.
The North SA Chamber has created a dynamic, cross-platform digital content and marketing program that integrates web and social media to promote our members. We post member news to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter channels and help you fan-build with reciprocating “likes” and “follows” for active members, and Chairman’s Council members receive additional benefits that pack a lot of punch for the marketing dollar.
Chairman’s Council Benefit Features:
(Benefits vary based on level of Chairman’s Council membership.)
- Membership plaque, window cling noting Chairman’s Council membership status
- Chairman’s Council membership level classification/prioritization in online membership directory
- Enhancements (color background and logo) to online membership directory listing
- Complimentary attendance for company representative at exclusive quarterly Chairman’s Council events
- Frequent “Share” and “Re-Tweet” of member company social media content
- Member press releases/articles published in chamber blog
- Member news in chamber blog posts featured on chamber website homepage and shared to chamber social media outlets
- Member news in chamber blog posts featured in chamber email newsletter at least once during year
- Company sponsorship banner on select chamber website pages and in email newsletter
- Company recognition in Chairman’s Council event email invitations to Chairman’s Council level members
- Provide white papers, webinars and/or instructional video for distribution to members and/or member prospects – Coming soon!
If you’re interested in learning more about Chairman’s Council and how you can access these benefits, please explore our Membership Benefits and Marketing Toolkit, or contact Manager of Marketing & Membership Services, Samantha Fojtik, for more information.