How to Submit News
News submitted by active members is accepted daily for consideration for publication in NorthSAChamber social media channels. Copy is subject to editing. The North San Antonio Chamber will only publish:
- business and professional announcements such as company anniversary, award, grand opening, office relocation, expansion, special event, community service, or public service announcement; and
- personnel new hire, promotion, retirement, award, or other career milestones.
- Pure advertising promotions will not be posted.
Please provide text in MS Word document format and associated graphics as a separate .jpg attachment. Please do not fax news or submit scanned hard copies.
Amplify your involvement
- Display membership plaque and/or window cling at your business. Request membership plaque.
- Download the digital membership plaque to display on the website or email signature. View digital plaque choices and download.
- Receive emails for multiple/additional company representatives. Add additional representatives to your company.
- Send a direct mail to our membership. Request our membership mailing list.
- Member Login to access the online directory company description, post an opening to the job bank, register for events, renew membership and pay invoices. Set-up member login.
- Delete/change company representatives or add a website URL. Request/complete data verification form.
- Edit business description and/or add social media URL links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube). Download the directions to Edit Business Description & Add Social Media Links (PDF).
- Submit company news for consideration for publication in chamber social media outlets. Submit press releases, email announcements.
- Submit technology-related articles/news for consideration for publication in the eTech News digital newsletter. Submit press releases, email announcements.
- Submit Leadership Lab participant/alumni news for consideration for publication in the Leadership Lab digital newsletter. Submit press releases, email announcements.
- Schedule a ribbon cutting ceremony for grand openings, office relocations and major anniversaries. Learn more about Ribbon Cutting services and marketing package. Request/schedule ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Enhance your online membership directory listing with a color logo ($50/yr). Purchase logo placement. Download the logo digital specifications (PDF). Submit your logo.
Chairman’s Council Exclusive (based on membership level)
- Submit an article, press release and/or photo for consideration for publication in the North SA Chamber blog and/or eNews. Submit press releases, email announcements. 2014 eNews editorial calendar and specs (PDF).
- Inquire about or submit artwork for or website sponsor banner and/or eNews. Submit artwork. Get sponsor banner digital specifications sheet (PDF).
- Secure additional (phone book) headings to list your company under in the online membership directory. Order additional heading(s).
- Enhance your online membership directory listing with a color background and logo. Download the logo digital specifications (PDF). Submit your logo.
- Not a Chairman’s Council level member, but want to learn more about upgrading your membership? Inquire about upgrading your membership.
- Track referrals from the online membership directory. Set-up/track Google Analytics and website traffic coming from North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce. Please contact your web master for instructions.
- Recruit talent through Member Job Bank. Download directions for posting a job online (PDF).
- Inquire about free event attendance available to small businesses. Inquire about attending events for free.
- Non-profit organization interested in attending Leadership Lab and seeking scholarship assistance. Inquire about scholarship assistance for Leadership Lab.
- Offer exclusive pricing and coupons to fellow members. Download the directions for creating a coupon (PDF).
- Utilize meeting space at the North Chamber’s centrally-located office. Get more information on meeting space rates and details (PDF). Check space availability/reserve meeting space.
- Utilize Notary Public services and/or order Certificate of Origin. Get more information on rates and details (PDF). Contact us for Notary Public services. Contact us for Certificate of Origin services.
- Access a comprehensive catalog of online training courses on a range of topics. Learn how online training can benefit your company (PDF).
Exclusive Member Programs
Ask an agent or broker about…
North SA Chamber Member Benefit Solutions program by MetLife
This exclusive program offers competitive group rates for North SA Chamber members with 2 to 999 employees, featuring a product suite including:
- Basic Term Life Insurance including Supplemental Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Group Dental Benefits that include Pediatric Dental Essential Health Benefits (EHB), where appropriate
- Employer-Sponsored Short & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-term Disability (VSTD)
- VisionAccess Program*
Like most group insurance policies, MetLife group policies contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force. Eligibility varies by product based on the number of eligible versus participating employees. Ask your MetLife group representative for costs and complete details.
* The MetLife VisionAccess program is a discount program and not an insured benefit. It is provided through Vision Service Plan (VSP), Rancho Cordova, CA. VSP is not affiliated with Metropolitan Life Insurance Company or its affiliates.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY