Marc Sewell, a senior manager in Padgett Stratemann’s audit practice, was honored by the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) as a Rising Star for 2013. Each year, the TSCPA recognizes the innovation, professional dedication, and community involvement of a select group of up-and-coming CPAs who are under the age of 40. These “Rising Stars” have not only achieved success early in their careers, but are helping to shape the accounting industry.
Marc was selected among the top CPAs that have shown innovation and leadership in the profession, from more than 40 nominations received by the TSCPA. The list of Rising Stars is scheduled to appear in an upcoming issue of Today’s CPAmagazine.
2013 Rising Stars
- Mark A. Collado, CPA – Houston
- Julie A. Dale, CPA – Austin
- Guadalupe R. Garcia, CPA – Houston
- Melanie C. Geist, CPA – San Antonio
- Ryan M. Gibson, CPA – Abilene
- Christopher S. Gummer, CPA – Dallas
- Kara Hamann, CPA – Austin
- William J. Kelley, Jr., CPA – Permian Basin
- Lucas LaChance, CPA – Dallas
- C. Aaron LeMay, CPA – Houston
- Kimberly A. Lyons, CPA – Dallas
- Cynthia Morales, CPA – El Paso
- Brian Mueller, CPA – Austin
- Clayton A. Ripley, CPA – Austin
- Marc D. Sewell, CPA – San Antonio
- Shelly R. Spinks, CPA – Central Texas
- Amy W. Twardowski, CPA – Corpus Christi
- Adria R. Velasquez, CPA – Corpus Christi
Marc has more than 15 years of industry and public accounting experience, serving primarily the public sector industry. In 2009, Marc was named the PS&Co. Professional Provider of the Year and received the PS&Co. Berend Trophy in 2011. The firm congratulates Marc, as well as the 17 other TSCPA Rising Stars for 2013, on all their accomplishments.