Friday, March 27 2:30 p.m.
We are living in unprecedented times, as businesses are forced to adapt to the new normal. COVID-19 has affected lives across the world and has had a profound impact on businesses. If you are a small business owner, you are likely looking for resources and answers to your questions, including:
- Do I qualify for the small business disaster loans?
- How do I apply?
- What is in the three federal stimulus packages?
Join us for a briefing from state and federal leaders who will review this information for small businesses. Speakers include:
- Senator John Cornyn
- Elizabeth Vargas, Public Information Officer for SBA Office of Disaster Assistance
- Adriana Cruz, Executive Director of the Economic Development and Tourism
- Texas Workforce Commissioner Aaron Demerson
Participation is capped at 1,000. We encourage you to send questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.